Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rapper Scott Giannotti - A Conversation

Please introduce yourself to our readers.

My name is Scott Giannotti my nickname is SAV, I am a rapper originally from Strong Island but now I live in Northern New Jersey.

How did you come up with your stage name?

SAV is a derivative from the names of myself Scott, brother Anthony, and Sister Valerie. They are also professional independent musicians. At times I also think of it meaning sex and violence because those are two things I’ve felt very passionate about.

What sets you apart from other aspiring artists?

My desire to succeed, my ability to channel the realness within my words and deliver them is the things that set me apart from every other artist. I have been a hustler my whole life and I feel that I can multi-task at a higher level then 90% of society so I believe I can simply outperform in the long run-wear em all out.

For more, visit Ucombo Music Reviews.

No comments: